Friday, May 14, 2010

Summer Reading



I had to think way back to the beginning of school to remember a good book for reading this summer. I thought of some books that other classmates had read for their summer assignment that they said they liked, and I got these:

The first book is Catch-22 by Joseph Heller. I want to read this book because Jacob Peterson said it was really good, and it sounded like a very interesting plot. The time line is not chronological, and it is told from different peoples' points of view, so the timeline develops with the plot. Most off the characters are in the air force, and the main character's name is Yossarian.

The next book I chose is Mutiny on the Bounty, by Charles Nordhoff and James Hall. It is an extremely long book, but I like longer books sometimes, because I take longer to read it. I have heard it has a very engaging plot, but can be a little bit slow at times. I am up for a challenge!

I cannot wait for summer! (to read the books, of course!)

1 comment:

  1. I heard that Catch 22 was really good and I also want to read that one. I've never heard of the other one but i'll look into it.

    ReplyDelete