Monday, April 12, 2010

English Reflection Extra Credit Blog

This year in English has been a very good one so far. Some of my favorite activities are the group activities where we get to pick our own groups. The skits were very fun, but I felt like we didn't have enough time to prepare, and that we could have done a much better job if we had had a couple more days. But I understand that it was the week before spring break and we had to finish it quickly. I really like doing DGP all on one day, because it is always pretty easy to get 9-10 points. It has sort of become something that you just get used to doing, getting out DGP and working with a friend, finishing way ahead of time, and then talking. Another thing I have liked in this class is how the atmosphere is always calm and happy and everyone just sits on top of their desks and talks during the 10 minute break. I have also really enjoyed the frequent extended due dates, not because I don't finish the work, but because it makes me feel not as rushed and that I have that much more time to do a good job on it. I have never felt super-pressed about this class, and it has always been a class that I look forward to before lunch. It is one of my favorite classes, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment